- If you want to do the tutorial, click on "Run the Tutorial" .
- If you want to do the experiment yourself, click on "Run the Study" . If you wish to try more than once, we advice you to open it in an icognito browser window and close the window before you try again. We prevented participants from repeating the study (through cookies).
- If you want to see the individual stimuli of the experiment (scatterplots), click on "Datasets" and then click on "Diagrams" . Scroll down to find the (i)tutorial diagrams (ii) experiment diagrams displayed by pairs (matched decision-tasks) (iii) experiment diagrams (the same with ii)displayed by order of appearance and (iv) the diagrams that were used as distractors.
- In Participants tab you will see a table of all Participants of the experiment with few statistics. If you did the study yourself, you will be able to monitor your performance there in the same table.
- In Crowdflower tab you will see all crowdflower contributors data among with a few statistics.
- In Tasks tab you will see all experiment conditions with their scatterplot (red dot for the target, black for the competitor)
- In Scenarios tab you will see the text used for the Lottery scenario.
- In Datasets tab you will see all the datasets used for the study (study, tutorial, distractors), you will see the all diagrams used and also you can try yourself the Lottery we used to pay the bonuses.
You can download the csv of the experiment results here: