- If you want to do the experiment, click on "Run the Study" . If you wish to try more than once, we advice you to open it in an icognito browser window and close the window before you try again. We prevented participants from repeating the study (through cookies).
- If you want to see the individual stimuli of the experiment, among with the instructions text
of page 1 and page 2, click on "Tasks" .
The tab "Answers" provides also the correct answers in each task highlighted in green.
- In Participants tab you will see a table of all Participants of the experiment with their exact answers and few statistics. If you did the study yourself, you will be able to monitor your performance there in the same table.
- In Crowdflower tab you will see all crowdflower contributors data among with a few statistics.
- In Visualizations tab you will see all information regarding the plots used in the experiment (datasets, correlations, extrema, competitors, axes names, title etc)
You can download all experiment results here:
- GREEN: exp_participants405_GREEN.csv , exp_crowdflowercontributors405_GREEN_ok.csv , allobservations.R (accuracy, in-task attention, post-task attention, confidence, easiness, enjoyment, usefulness)
- RED: exp_participants3_RED.csv , exp_crowdflowercontributors3_RED_ok.csv
- NON-VALID crowdflower contributors : crowdflowercontributors1_rejectedDuplConflWrong.csv